eLeaP™ News & Press Releases
- Louisville, KY August 15th, 2016 – Corporate Learning Management System (LMS) Market Continues Explosive Growth
- Louisville, KY June 21st, 2016 – eLeaP celebrates new features on the learning management system, designed for and by users
- Louisville KY November 20, 2015 – Telania | eLeaP Partners with MasteryTech To Improve Efficiency and Productivity For Businesses & Nonprofits
- eLeaP Sponsors 2015 ATD Kentuckiana Day of Learning Ice Cream Social
- Louisville, KY May 27th, 2015 – New Supervisor Feature Streamlines HR Compliance Reporting
- Louisville, KY November 17, 2014 Innovative eLearning Company eLeaP Reveals Changes to eCommerce LMS
- Louisville, KY August 4, 2014 Telania Announces Availability of Powerful New Tracking Feature
- Louisville, KY January 22, 2014 Telania announces release of Third Version of eLeaP, the Premier Learning Management System
- Louisville, KY 04-24-2013 Announcing the Release of Two Brand New eLeaP Learning Management Systems (LMS) Features
- Louisville, KY 07-12-2012 Release of the eLeaP API v2 for Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Louisville, KY 04-08-2011 Announcing the Release of the eLeaP API for Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Louisville, KY 2/28/2011 Announcing the Release of the eLeaP API for Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- LOUISVILLE, KY 06/02/2009. eLeaP LMS’ newest web interface upgrade went live at 0600 hours on 06-02-2009. We are excited about this latest upgrade and look forward to continuing to service your e-learning and business training needs with the best LMS system and outstanding customer service.
- LOUISVILLE, KY 04/27/2009. eLeaP . We are proud to offer you sneak preview of eLeaP 3 or the newest interface of the eLeaP LMS & Training Software Platform. eLeaP 3 is an intelligent, intuitive LMS and Online training system utilizing web 2.0 technologies, AJAX and commonsense user features. Anyone can create, manage and track online training using eLeaP. This LMS development has been in the works for over 2 months. New features include natural intelligent lms navigation, large screen view, one click LMS log in and easier and intuitive user interface.
- LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY & NEW BRUNSWICK 11/01/2007: Telania, whose expertise range from e-Learning Management Technologies (eLeaP™) and Healthcare Training Solutions to Custom Software Development and MedSenses, an emerging e-Learning company that focuses on all things nursing, announce a partnership in delivering web-based healthcare content through the eLeaP Learning Management Platform.
- Louisville, KY August 1, 2007 — How important is it to train your employees about their obligations under employment discrimination, harassment and OSHA or industrial safety laws? eLeaP ™ e-Learning Systems offers insights into Compliance & Industrial training myths.
- Louisville, Kentucky September 14, 2006 — Telania, LLC. a leading provider of custom software development applications and learning technology today announced the release of its flagship e-Learning application – eLeaP™ Learning/Training Management System.
- Merit Medical selects eLeaP & Google for single sign-on sales training e-learning application.