Solve Tough Challenges with Smart Tools
Training management is easy with eLeaP
Automatic Notifications, Feedback Forms, Assessments, Forums, Single Sign on, API’s
eLeaP automatically does your training management. It can send out course and event invitations, as well as issue reminders, document results, and collect feedback. eLeaP also integrates with your HRIS, API’s and other corporate tools.
An observation checklist is a productivity tool that allows organizations to observe and document the progress of learners and team members. If you want a consistent, organized and easy way to improve skills and proficiency documentation, the eLeaP Observation Checklist tool is what you need.
eLeaP™ can automatically notify users when they are added to the eLeaP™ system, when they are assigned to courses, and when deadlines for their courses are getting close.
With eLeaP™, administrators can create and require course feedback forms. Course-specific forums and white-board spaces can be enabled to allow your users to interact in an informal setting. Providing a place where discussions and exchanges of ideas can take place is a powerful tool for your organization. Your next million-dollar idea might start here!
An important part of online training is being able to assess how well your students are learning the material. eLeaP™ provides a flexible way to do this, with many customizable features.
- You can create your own quizzes and quiz questions. Place quick quizzes within lessons for immediate feedback and review. Design comprehensive exams at the end of a course.
- With eLeaP™, you can design different question types to suit the evaluation you need. The following types are available: Multiple Choice/True False, Sequence/Sort/Order/Ranking, Essay/Short Answer/Explanation, Multiple Choice with Explanation and Hotspot, Find Errors.
- Advanced settings are available to customize the presentation of quiz questions. You can randomize the order of delivery, assign a time limit, allow retakes, and more.
- Improve usability by inviting or requiring users to share their experiences via a feedback form. You can make the feedback form a mandatory requirement for course completion.
Discussions are an important component of any reputable training program. Use the Forum system in eLeaP to quickly create discussions groups, topics and manage the conversation. Your information stays private and secure and does not end up on Facebook.
- Download brochure
- Get a Quick Tour
- Start your Free Account
- Videos on this topic here, and here