Enterprise Account Features to Manage Multiple Accounts.
eLeaP enables Enterprise account holders to set up multiple eLeaP instances for each of their clients, departments or divisions. For example a training consultant can create multiple eLeaP accounts for each of their clients and be able to copy over courses from one account to another. Also a large organization can choose to create separate accounts for each department or division.
The Enterprise account comes with its own dashboard that enables easy account management including setting up new client accounts, creating new courses, copying or moving courses from one account to another and accessing activity reports across all managed accounts.
Enterprise Accounts Billing:
The Enterprise Account is wholesale pricing package deal. You are billed for the total number of users across all your enterprise account clients. So if you set up 10 enterprise clients who each have 10 users in each account, you get billed for only 100 users ($314.50 per month) instead of 10 basic eLeaP accounts ($1250.00 per month.
Enterprise Account Interface
- Create and manage multiple eLeaP accounts
- Create accounts for multiple departments, divisions, or clients
- Brand individual accounts
- Create new courses, copy courses into client accounts
- Access reports – courses, users, completions, quiz results for all accounts
- Integrated billing for multiple accounts – with billing shielding for client accounts
- Historical user log
License Distribution Accounts – LDA
- Special LMS accounts for multi-license course distribution
- Market multi-license courses
- Course completion reports
- User management
- User activity reports