eLeaP, one of the innovators in learning management systems for the past 11 years, has recently revamped their eLearning courses site. The goal is to better their clients and prospective clients’ LMS experience by streamlining and simplifying course access and availability.
One of the most significant changes on the new eLearning courses site is the ability to navigate based on interests and course types. Consumers throughout the Learning Management System industry often criticize the challenge of navigating through extensive course catalogs. eLeaP has found a way to organize and categorize their 850+ titles into 8 key groupings:
- Business Skills – Give your team the crucial edge over the competition
- HR Compliance – Full range of HR compliance courses to keep out trouble
- Leadership and Management – Deliver leadership training that leaders want
- Sales and Service – Bottom-line sales training that sticks
- Information Technology – Complex concepts simplified for improved performance
- Software – From Microsoft to Adobe and beyond.
- Workplace Safety – Get all your Environment Health & Safety training courses
- Industry Specific – Hard to find industry specific courses are here.
Along with this simplified category gateway, eLeaP has also included sections for New Releases, Highest Rated, and Most Popular videos and courses. This allows clients to always be up on the hottest and most relevant content, ensuring their employees are always highly skilled in up to date practices.
The courses come in full motion video. Why video-based training?
Some of the benefits of our video training include:
- Convey a lot of information in a short amount of time
- Watch a chapter at a time and come back to where you left off
- Users learn more by watching dramatizations modeling correct behaviors
- Video provides a superior learning experience over text-based presentations on mobile devices.
- Quizzes are available to assess but also coach learners to help them master concepts.
From clients who want to train staff on workplace health and safety to consultants looking to enhance their portfolio with content covering various topics, eLeaP has extensive solutions to address all your training and learning needs.
eLeaP’s changes are not only site-related but also customer service related. You will notice a chat button in the lower right-hand corner, so you can have immediate support and guidance. You may also get a site pop-up that asks for your feedback and advice regarding their site and software. eLeaP is working tirelessly to integrate their online courses with their online support, ensuring that every part of the process works together seamlessly.
This signals a crucial, industry-wide movement towards a mixture of web and human-based support within learning management software. eLeaP focuses on doing business “the old-fashioned way,” with dedicated customer support 24/7. Don Weobong, the founder of eLeaP, said, “For us, this is personal! We did not get to be a top 10 LMS platform by resting on our laurels”.
Customers and site visitors are encouraged to ask for a special preview of the full motion video courses available on their site. With a preview, you can experience the seamless, mobile responsive interface as well as benefit from an engaging learning style which puts knowledge retention and skills development first.
eLeaP is a web-based learning management system that centralizes all your online training and development in one platform. After 11 years, they are still a leading innovator in the eLearning sphere, bringing significant cost savings and efficiencies to their clients. Be sure to check out our full range of solutions including:
- eLeaP Enterprise – for managing multiple locations and instances of the LMS
- eLeaP eCommerce – for selling digital content
- eLeaP White Label – for HR, PEO, Consultants
- eLeaP Content Library System -850+ full motion video content for everyone
For more information or to try a free trial visit their website: https://www.eleapsoftware.com/
eLeaP LMS & Online Training Software
8776247226 ext 6
Telania | eLeaP
1300 South Fourth Street
Louisville, KY 40208
Phone: (877) 624-7226
Fax: (502) 585-2345