Workplace safety is a big deal. Ignore it at your own peril. In 2014, 3 million non-fatal workplace injuries and illnesses were reported, and 4,679 workers were killed on the job. The National Safety Council reports that someone is injured on the job every six seconds. These injuries and illnesses are no laughing matter – they cost American businesses $250 billion each year in medical expenses and lost productivity. With all this in mind, we have assembled the top 10 safety courses requested by our customers. You can even preview one or two of them.
Here are your top ten most popular safety courses:
- Lockout/Tagout: Authorized Employees
- Storm Warnings: Storm Water Pollution Prevention
- Fire: Fire Extinguisher Training for Employees
- Hazard Communication and The Global Harmonizing System
- DOT: HAZMAT: General Awareness
- Surviving The Fall: The Proper Use Of Your Personal Fall Arrest System
- DOT: HAZMAT: Security Awareness
- Electrical Safety: 2015 NFPA 70E Arc Flash Training
- Fire Extinguishers: Ready to Respond
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Always Protect Yourself
Let us know if you want to preview one or two of these highly interactive and engaging video safety courses.
See how to Train People Who Don’t Want to Be Trained – Barriers to Training
Download our The Strategic Value of Workplace Training and Development white paper
Explore the 10 Ideas To Optimize Online Training And Maximize Impact in your organization