LMS’s Can Be Confusing
The simplest answer to the question what is an LMS is this: A learning management system is software that helps you organize and distribute the training and learning programs your company offers to its employees. But there are many other answers to this question that serve to make you realize just how important an LMS can be to boosting your company’s overall effectiveness and profitability:
- What is an LMS? It is your ticket to determining whether or not your employees are participating in and completing the learning and training programs they need to achieve peak performance.
- What is an LMS? It is a way to assess whether or not your learners are getting the new knowledge and skills they need to play their part in achieving your company’s business goals.
- What is an LMS? It is a great way to solicit the feedback of participants in order to find out if the learning content you develop and deliver is interesting, engaging, and effective.
- What is an LMS? If you choose the right one, it can offer the opportunity to sell your valuable learning content to people and companies outside your business, thereby creating a new stream of revenue from learning and training programs you’re already developing and using.
- What is an LMS? When you choose one that is offered as a cloud-based SaaS (software-as-a-service) accessible from any device with a web browser and Internet connection, you’ll enjoy the benefits of not having to install any software or worry about updates and new versions, all of which are handled behind-the-scenes by the vendor.
- What is an LMS? It is something that gives you the opportunity to show the true value of your learning and training programs in terms of return on investment (ROI) to your company and its leadership.
- What is an LMS? If you choose the right one, it can be something that not only helps you manage the activity of learning and training at your company, but also the creation of the learning content that the LMS distributes to participants.
- What is an LMS? It is your opportunity to be on the leading edge of corporate training and learning in the brave new digital world of the 21st century.
- What is an LMS? It is the most efficient and effective way to keep track of all your learning and training offerings in one easy-to-use centralized repository.
- What is an LMS? It offers you a channel through which you can experiment with new trends in corporate learning and training, such as gamification and mobile learning.
- What is an LMS? It is a platform that allows you to quickly develop and incorporate effective evaluation tools to find out if the skills and knowledge your training and learning programs impart are being implemented by learners after completion.
- What is an LMS? It is something you can use to align your learning and training efforts with your company’s business goals.
As you can see, there are lots of answers to question of what is an LMS. Now it’s time for you to find out if eLeaP is the right LMS for your company by signing up for a free trial or contacting us today for more information!