Having a diverse workforce is a key strategic advantage in increasing employee engagement, improving performance, and creating innovative business solutions. Acknowledging and accepting individual differences, encouraging everyone to be open to one another and share their ideas, coming together as one. An inclusive workplace is one where all employees feel valued, respected, and treated with dignity. There is a focus on equity, equality, human rights, and employee welfare.
Cliques or hierarchical groups do not exist within an inclusive workplace. Biases should be challenged and addressed with transparency. Inclusive companies encourage employees to be their authentic self, and to share their anxieties or sources of stress so they can be addressed openly and honestly.
The good news is, eLeaP has some of the best diversity & inclusion training courses on the market. Our D&I specialists put together these top diversity and inclusion courses:
- Diversity Made Simple
- Diversity Made Simple For Managers
- Diversity Made Simple – Government Version
- Diversity Made Simple For Managers – Government Version
- Diversity, Respect, and Legal Compliance
- Diversity In The Workplace For Employees
- Diversity: Face to Face
- Diversity and Inclusion In the Workplace: An Animated Example
- Consciously Overcoming Unconscious Bias
- Gateways to Inclusion
- Respect Ethnic and Racial Differences
- What to Say When: Someone Resists Change
- Conflict Resolution in the Office
- Let’s Talk… Respect – It Matters
- Respect Gender and Sexual Differences
- EEO Made Simple
Do any of these titles interest you? Get a free preview and see if you qualify for employer discounts. Get started now.