Successful phishing attacks can cost a mid-sized enterprise well over a million dollars, and while phishing attempts in 2017 increased 65%, those companies that instilled sound phishing (including spear-phishing and vishing) defense practices and policies were able to dramatically reduce their susceptibility rates.
This course, the second in a five-part series, explains the necessary practices and policies for employees to protect themselves and the company from hackers’ efforts to gain sensitive and confidential company information. In clear and simple terms, employees learn the phone and email social engineering techniques hackers use to manipulate employees and stimulate their curiosity to get them to take an action to compromise the company’s cyber security.
Use this course to ensure employees do not inadvertently give sensitive company information to hackers via email or phone.
- Cyber Security Awareness Part 1: Why You Should Care
- Cyber Security Awareness Part 2: Social Engineering
- Cyber Security Awareness Part 3: Malware
- Cyber Security Awareness Part 4: Password Management
- Cyber Security Awareness Part 5: Internet And Physical Security