Ecommerce LMS for Selling Training Courses. Start Creating & Selling Courses.
The eLeaP™ eCommerce System is available and delivered online. Therefore you do not have to install complex programs, invest huge amounts in hardware and software or hire or maintain an expensive IT department. Your custom and secure learning site can be deployed in less than 2 minutes. You can begin creating and selling online courses and e-training modules immediately. See the short video below for more details.
The eLeaP eCommerce System enables any organization to turn their e-courses into on-demand, products for sale on the Internet.
E-Courses Training/ Learning Delivered Anywhere, Anytime, Anyhow
- Are you looking for simply e-commerce solution to sell online courses?
- Are you looking for a practical, secure and PCI Compliant e-learning eCommerce solution?
- Are you looking to go live in a matter of hours not days or even months?
3 simple Steps to Get You Started with Your eCommerce Account
1. Signup and choose your username for your eLeaP™ eCommerce LMS account.
- Create your Administrator account – the Administrator manages your entire eLeaP™ eCommerce learning and training portal site)
- Prepare your eCommerce course content for uploading. Ask us about free assistance.
2. Create your eCommerce e-Learning Courses
- Use our powerful AJAX Course Content Creator Pro to easily create new content. Copy and paste from existing content or easily create and edit courses in minutes. Editing existing Course Content is a breeze with easy to use “What You See Is What You Get” (WYSIWYG) tools. If you can browse the Internet, you can use eLeaP.
- Enhance your course with rich media. Upload and insert videos, audio files, Podcasts, and Flash movies or SCORM courses.
- Do you need to attach additional files to your courses? Easily add files in any format: PDF’s, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Pictures, HTML files.
- Testing may be critical to some e-learning applications. Instructors may easily create tests, quizzes, or other forms of assessments.
- Instructors can set up time sensitive assessments. Time limits can be assigned to different segments of a quiz. The result of this feature is unparalleled testing and assessment capabilities leading to better user training and knowledge retention.
- Create custom certificates of completion for release to your students.
3. Launch your eCommerce courses to your special e-catalog page. You can even set discount codes or create affiliate accounts for others to promote your products.