Quick Resources To Get You Started
We have assembled some quick resources to get you going. Even if you have never done online training or tracking, you will be able to slay the beast with these tools and resources.
- Before anything else, “What Is The Strategic Value of Workplace Training and Development”? Many times, we neglect just how important effective training can be for overall results of an organization. Don’t let valuable opportunities slip through the cracks.
- Now that you understand the strategic value, why is it so hard to train people? Every training manager has had the chance to come face-to-face with a difficult trainee. If you want to overcome these challenges in your own training, this will give you a boost.
- We think these “Twenty Ways to Engage Employees in Mandatory Training” will begin to break the logjam. It is simply not enough to require employees be present in training to ensure that they are learning. An unengaged audience is not going to leave the room with any new skills.
- If you are having a struggle getting your new program started, there are a few things you can do. So then here is “How to Jumpstart an E-Learning Program in Eight (8) Easy Steps”.
- Finally, there are many people who still record progress and track training using tedious spreadsheets. Even if you used spreadsheets, consider “Moving Talent Management From An Art To A Science: The Why’s and How’s of Integrating Big Data and Human Capital”.
If you have any questions, call us 24/7 at 877-624-7226
eLeaP is a training, learning management system which allows for both technical and non-technical training managers to easily and efficiently create, manage and track interactive training courses and eLearning programs for all levels of users. The eLeaP training software system is designed to fit organizations of any size in a way that’s flexible, simple and customizable. Course libraries are also available for Health & Safety, HR Compliance, Communication Skills, PC Skills, Leadership, Team Building, Management and Supervision and Customer Service. Call us if you have questions on pricing, set up or anything else.
Telania | eLeaP
173 Sears Avenue , Suite 282
Louisville, KY 40207
Phone: (877) 624-7226