Length: 48 minutes
Throughout our lives we are required to make decisions. Some are trivial: is it a latte or a cappuccino today? Some are life changing. For many of these decisions an understanding of how decision making works would be a waste of time. For others, knowing more about how to make great decisions could improve the choices we make, improve our careers, improve our lives and reduce the number of times we look back and say, “if only ..”.
In this decision making CareerShorts, you will learn how to:
- Learn what decision making is and what it is not
- Learn a simple six step process that enables you to cover all the bases
- Find out how to make sense of a messy world before approaching the decision
- Learn a selections of tools and techniques that will allow you to enhance your decision making in most situations
- Explore bad decisions and how to avoid them